- Nike trail shoes, Nike active shoes, Adidas, as well as stand out products from Under Armor, Brooks, Asics, Hoka, Mizuno, New Balance, Reebok, and Saucony.
- Some runners may find the forefoot of this Asics Nimbus running shoe quite constricting.
- It has absolutely soft, plush padding and a mesh upper made to be so comfortable runners might keep wearing the shoe long after they’re done running.
- Lightweight runners may tend towards the springier and lighter Ghost.
- For extended as well as recovery runs, this running shoe is a great choice.
Read full article: usa.inquirer.net