- The same Apple Watch generation introduced the Nike+ version of the hardware with the Nike Run Club app heavily promoted, so I started tracking runs with NRC…
Apple’s Workout app features both indoor and outdoor run tracking, but NRC has unique features like its own social network and app-specific achievements.
- Nike Run Club specializes in run tracking while Apple’s Workout app on the Apple Watch includes a variety of workouts.
- Another difference: both apps save run data to Apple’s Activity app on the iPhone when using the Apple Watch, but not in the same way.
- Activity app collects lots of workout types from the Apple Watch Workout app and other HealthKit-compatible exercise apps.
- If you know of a way to view the same data using Apple’s Workout app on the Apple Watch, please share!
Read full article: 9to5mac.com