- Future of Running Shoes—3-D Technology and Smart Shoe Design Advancements in technology allow us to personalize shopping in ways unimaginable a few years ago.
- FitID gives us that 3D picture of your foot in five seconds, and we can see exactly how wide the foot is, how high the arch is and the length of the foot,” explains Anne Stancil, owner of Fleet Feet Tucson.
- Taking this technology one step further, Karhu International, a running shoe company based in Finland, uses Fleet Feet’s
- As Stancil explains, “As technology improves, it will allow for custom-made insoles and shoes based on customer data contained in her or his FitID scan.
- This easy-to-do exercise has many benefits, including
The post Future of Running Shoes—3-D Technology and Smart Shoe Design appeared first on KVOA.com.
Read full article: kvoa.com