- Aspiring apparel designer, shoe collector, chef, Marvel lover, track distance and cross-country runner: All of these passions make up WSU senior Justin Janke.
- He started running competitively later in elementary school, Justin said.
- Coming out of North Central High School in Spokane, Washington, Justin said he looked at the University of Washington, Purdue, Syracuse and Indiana before WSU.
- “He takes on the pace during workouts and brings a lot of good energy,” Watkins said.
- Whether it’s with school, cooking, movies, or athletics, his son’s conscientiousness to do the right thing has served him well, Mark said.
Read full article: dailyevergreen.com