- It was the most beautiful show home I had ever seen – and I have seen a lot of show homes in the city,” says the 42-year-old My-Linh.
- The BILD awards agreed, as Cardel Homes also won show home parade of the year for Shawnee Park.
- The project, being built on the former Shawnee Slopes golf course, is on a 54-hectare site that will include 500 low-density housing units (90 per cent single-family homes and the rest a mix of large townhomes and semi-detached homes).
- At least 30 per cent of the land is dedicated green space and some of the amenities of the former golf course (closed in 2011), including 50-plus year-old trees, have been either repurposed or spared.
- Included in its show home parade are three move-up luxury offerings (starting in the $710,000s), one in its Essentials line (2,000 to 3,000 square feet with finished basement starting in the mid-$600,000s) and one rear-garage, courtyard home (from the $750,000s).
Read full article: calgaryherald.com