- Every race on Fanny Hill held last weekend as part of the Spartan mountain series started in this fashion.
- Over 4,000 people took part in the various competitive obstacle races held Aug. 3 and 4, which aimed to be both mentally and physically challenging, according to the Snowmass Spartan race director, Ryan Durnan.
- “It really is a test of your endurance and stamina,” Durnan said of the Spartan race series.
- On Aug. 4 toward the end of the weekend, Durnan felt the Spartan Snowmass event had a good first year turnout, noting that the whole village community was great to work with.
- “We run together most of the time,” Skinner said of his dad, Chuck Skinner, who competed in both the Spartan Beast and Sprint races over the weekend.
Read full article: aspentimes.com