- Whatever is on your running plan this week, we’ve found the most popular trail running Strava segments for your trail run.
- The Quidi Vidi Lake Trail segment is the most popular spot for running in the city.
- For fast, short intervals
Wellington Path West to East – Winnipeg, Man.
- The BCMC is usually open all year round, and outdoor enthusiasts, and professional trail runners such as Ellie Greenwood often hike the trail daily.
- For 11K of uphill running
Megacy Climb – Squamish, B.C.
Thanks to the Squamish Off Road Cycling Association (SORCA), the popular Climb Trail now extends for a total of 11K. Trail runners and mountain bikers climb almost 900 metres on one single track trail.
Read full article: runningmagazine.ca