- There’s been lots (and lots) of action in the 2020 Democratic primary race over the past month, but few actual changes.
- A handful of candidates have either announced exploratory committees (Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand) or have outright announced that they are running (Julian Castro).
- Those decisions — we’d be surprised if any of the three didn’t run — have the potential to shake up the race in a meaningful way.
- Speaking of which, here’s our latest look at the 10 men and women most likely to win the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020, ranked.
- The post The 2020 marathon has started with a sprint appeared first on KPAX.com.
Read full article: kpax.com