- Inhabitants of the German capital have plenty of ways to stay active during their day-to-day lives, but the city has never established itself as a running city in the way you might think of London or New York.
- Now, Nike has stepped in to play its part promoting the fundamental principles of long-distance running, documenting popular German rapper Kontra K’s training regimen as he attempts to smash his current personal best with help from Berlin’s leading running crew, the Kraft Runners – dive straight into their key training tips with Highsnobiety TAPS here.
- Founded in 2016 by Marco Pruefer and Eugen Fink, in just over two years the Kraft Runners have built a name for promoting running as an opportunity to meet people, have a good time and achieve new goals.
- Their hope is by leading the way and showing the potential we have with proper training and determination—such as a recent project running 550km from Los Angeles to Las Vegas last year—they can inspire others to start pursuing their own personal goals.
- Check out the new Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 over at nike.com and follow Kontra K, Marco Pruefer, and Eugen Fink to follow their journey leading up to the Berlin Half Marathon.
Read full article: highsnobiety.com