- The march two years ago started as an outpouring of rage over the election of a president who, among other things, bragged about grabbing women’s genitals.
- Southern California events on Saturday are set for Los Angeles, Santa Ana, and Riverside, among other cities.
- March organizers this year also are dealing with unwelcome publicity.
- March organizers in L.A. and Orange counties took to social media to stress that they aren’t affiliated with Women’s March Inc.
- Women’s March California, a registered nonprofit, has 13 chapters, including events in the Inland Empire and Los Angeles County.
Read full article: ocregister.com